Membership Application & Renewal
- Connect with and participate in our vibrant listserv
- Hear about latest training and leadership opportunities
- Access to the Newsletter archive
- Member ($35/year): Members shall be psychologists who have an interest in the scientific or professional aspects of clinical geropsychology.
- Student Member ($10/year): Student members shall be enrolled in a graduate program in psychology and have an interest in the scientific or professional aspects of clinical geropsychology. Postdoctoral fellows are eligible for the Member category but not the Student Member category.
- Emeritus (no charge): Please choose this option if you are now retired from full-time employment but wish to remain a member.
Members will receive an invoice on November 1 each year. The invoices are automatically generated by the website and will prompt you to log in and pay. Dues paid after Nov. 1 are credited to the next year. If you join Jan. 1 or after, you will pay your membership fee with that transaction and again at the end of that year since memberships run on a calendar year.